Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Getting Ready


What was I thinking! 10 days between cruises is NOT enough time! True, the laundry is done and the bills are paid, but nothing else is ready. Tomorrow we'll pack the "still warm" suitcases and we'll leave on Friday! I know once we get on Air Tahiti Nui, all will be well! On a positive note, one member of our travel team is ready: Silky, the Travel Bear. All he has to do is hop in an open suitcase and he's ready for the next adventure.

To add to the hustle and bustle of the season, I've thrown out my back. I will be wearing a back brace for extra support for at least another week. It's better than not going! My chiropractor said I could go, as long as I did not lift, carry, bend, stoop or pull heavy items. I'll follow those directions to a T.

In the meantime, Happy Holidays. We will be spending Christmas on Easter Island...isn't that cool!

1 comment:

Teresa Lukanik-Lightle said...

Eileen: A late Happy new years wish for you and CHet, Hope you are basking in the sunshine. Very windy here. Have a great trip, see you soon
Teresa