Sunday, December 21, 2008

In Cairo

 

 

 

 


As you can see, we have landed in Cairo. I'm going to try to blog while we are here, but there 2 things against me. The website is in Arabic and I cannot understand it and the Egyptian internet is "iffy" at best. Sometimes it just does not work. We'll see how this goes.

I have no way to preview what is here...so I hope there are 4 pictures. One is our first view of Cairo from the plane; second is us at the airport; the third are 3 boys who let me take their pictures...notice the dress; and the fourth is my first view of the mighty Nile River.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see that you arrived safe and sound. The blog entry and pictures look just fine. Susan says, "They go such neat places!". Enjoy your tour.

Bill