Saturday, July 18, 2009

Icefields Parkway


One of the prettiest drives in North America is along the Icefields Parkway from Lake Louise to Jasper. Today we were lucky enough to take that wonderful highway in perfect weather. I only took 100 pictures along the way and it's hard to choose which one to place here.

However, all is not wonderful as my computer had a glitch, for lack of a better word. All of my files for my summer class have disappeared. When I click on a file, stuff I wrote from last semester shows up instead. This makes no sense at all. I have no idea what happened, but when I searched for the files, I get a message that says they are not in my computer any more. I've written a note to my students asking them to send me their grades. This is embarrassing, but what else can I do? Aren't computers fun???

Tomorrow we'll explore Jasper National Park--Lake Maligne and Miette Hot Springs, and Mt.Edith Cavell and more are waiting for us.

No comments: