Thursday, February 4, 2010

In Japan for 3 hours

The cruise has ended. We are now in the Red Carpet Lounge at Narita Airport. Next stop is San Francisco where we will land 3 hours after we departed. It gets confusing when you cross the dateline!

This lounge is primo! Lots of room, comfy chairs, free wifi, food, and quiet, relaxing surroundings. (Denver, take heed...this is the way RCLs are supposed to be!) I'm grading a few papers for my class and then I think I'll try to take a nap before we cross the Pacific. As I look around the lounge, there's a sea of computers in front of me...makes me wonder how folks travel without a computer?

My sister said to be ready for cold. When we left Bangkok at 6:35 this morning, it was already 75 degrees. It looks like it will be rainy and 50 in San Francisco.

No comments: