Thursday, February 11, 2010

More Pix


I've been remiss at putting together a gallery of selected pictures, but I have put up the PowerPoint presentation that I gave on the ship. If you are interested in more pictures from Bangkok to Shanghai, click here. I hope to have a Gallery of selected pictures soon...as soon as the jet-lag is gone. It's been bad this time around. Both of us are still groggy and living in some sort of limbo time zone.

As a hand holder, here are 2 pictures of pretty bugs. For some reason, I like to take pictures of pretty bugs. The bee above was captured at the Chaing Kai-Shek Memorial at Taipei. The jeweled spider below, was taken at the Orchid Gardens in Singapore. The spider had a 2 inch or more leg span. It's pretty, but something I don't like to encounter in my day to day life!

No comments: