Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Musings

The dandelions are starting to bloom...and so I'm looking at all their details. Take a look at the curly petals, as well as the barbs on the petals...I never knew that a dandelion was that well armed.

While there were no bees in the garden, there were flies. I took the next 2 pictures using a 20x zoom and I'm surprised that I got the detail I did. Usually, if I use the "big" zoom, I use a tripod, but today I held the camera as steady as I could, and these are the results.



Today we were treated to blue sky. I like how the aspens look like they are stretching heavenward to enjoy the beautiful day.


Lastly, we had 2 visitors in the yard. We've not seen many deer this year, so these were a treat to see.
This deer moved her head as I was clicking away...she did not see me, but she did hear the camera.

Maybe, just maybe, spring is starting here in the high country! Spring would be a nice change!

No comments: