Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Down Memory Lane

I was looking at old photo albums this morning and came across this picture of our original "freedom machine." This is our first RV, our only motorhome, and the great love of our RV life! We named her Rumblebunny, I have no idea why. I know that she sort of "rumbled" as we rolled down the road, but I don't know how the "bunny" part of the name was derived. All I know is we had Rumblebunny for 11 years, 125,000 miles and 5 valve jobs. She was not reliable...but she was a lot of fun!

So, here's Rumblebunny, copied from an old 3x3 photo with a matte finish! The picture was taken along the Natchez Trace Parkway in Tennessee, at Christmastime in 1976 (see the little Christmas tree in the window). It's fun to take a trip down memory lane every now and then.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Christmastime and no snow...and you were in the Midwest. You sure lucked out! Cute. I like it. Looks like just my speed.