Thursday, March 31, 2011

The G11

I'm learning my old camera again! I have not used it in 4 months while I was trying to gain expertise with the 60D....there are lot of differences. I am missing some of them right now. The focus on the 60D is excellent. The lens has an autofocus feature that is hands down better than the lens on the G11. In addition, the viewfinder on the 60D shows 96% of the picture...and that's not the case with the G11. The difference is of course the DSLR lens. With a DSLR camera, what you see is what you get. With a point and shoot camera, what you see is some of what you get. Still, even though the quality is not the same, the size of the G11 is just so much better! Now, if someone would make a DSLR camera the size of the G11, I'd be a very happy camper!

No comments: